So the exciting news this summer has been the news of a new Cricut machine – the Cricut Maker! This page will tell all the juicy details and review the machine as and when we get our hands on it.
So what do we know so far:
- It comes out in the US on August 20
- This will be in limited quantities – you can sign up for their wish list here
- It will handle more materials than ever
- Includes many tools – rotary cutter, knife blade and a fabric marking pen
- 50 ready to make projects
- Access to a digital sewing library
You can be sure that as soon as the Cricut Maker is available we’ll be reviewing it and giving our thoughts – I can’t wait for it to come out and see what the fuss is about. Will you be upgrading? Update August 20th – It’s Available on Amazon now – check it out here and check back soon for my review on it!